Monday, July 20, 2009

Frustration!



<-- Okay see this handsome man... basically he is frustrating the crap out of me. We look happy, don't we? Well we are! We are having a blast together. But for some reason he won't "talk" to me about what we are! Everyone is asking me, including his friends and mine. And I have no idea what to say! It's been about 2 months and I don't know what to think. He's such a private, reserved guy and he'd probably kill me for writing a blog about him, but he won't know.

Ugh I just like him so much. I've met the parents. He's met mine. I don't know what to do. His roommate says if I try to talk to him he will talk to me, but I just don't think he so... Any advice? He makes me so happy. The happiest I have been in a very long time. And he's is such a wonderful man, I don't know how someone else hasn't snagged him. I am too lucky right now and I have this feeling it's not going to last long because no relationships ever do...

No comments:

Post a Comment