Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Goodbye Girl Scouts


Well it's almost over, my internship with the Girl Scouts. I have one more week and still no cookies! And during my down time this week I have been scouring the internet for PR jobs in Nashville, Birmingham and Atlanta. I graduate in 26 days (EEEE!!) and haven't found a job. It's starting to bother me that EVERYONE is asking "So what are you going to do after graduation?" People... I have no idea!

I do still work at J&M Bookstore, a college bookstore in downtown Auburn, which I love! But I don't wanna get stuck there. My parents say I should stay there until I find a "real" job and my besties want me to stick around for another football season (of which I can't get tickets b/c I won't be a student in the fall, so if I stay, there's a couple hundred dollars spent...)

So pretty much I'm stressed and worried about getting a job... But 26 days from now, I will be walking across that stage in my hot pink heels and grabbing my diploma! And saying goodbye to my favorite school ever...




No comments:

Post a Comment